444 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10022
Phone: (212) 355-7188
Fax: (212) 355-7190
Founded by Former SEC Attorneys
Press Current 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000
- The Wall Street Journal, January 30, 2013. Robert Heim was quoted in an article about Mary Jo White's nomination as SEC Chairman.
- Bloomberg, January 29, 2013. Roberth Heim was quoted in an article titled, "Texas Day Trader Sued by SEC Over High-Frequency Trading Claims."
- On December 19, 2012, Howard Meyers was quoted by IFRL in an article titled, "Former SEC counsel: Whistleblower Programme Shortcomings."
- Fox News, December 8, 2011. Robert Heim appeared on Fox News to discuss MF Global and Jon Corzine's recent letter to Congress.
- Fox News, November 23, 2011. Robert Heim appeared on Fox News to discuss the collapse of MF Global.
- CNBC, November 7, 2011. Robert Heim appeared on CNBC to discuss the bankruptcy of MF Global.
- Reuters, April 15, 2011. Howard Meyers appeared on Reuters regarding Raj Rajaratnam's insider trading case.
- The New York Times, March 7, 2011. Watch Howard S. Meyers discuss the Galleon insider trading case at The New York Times.
- Fox News, December 9, 2010. Howard Meyers appeared as a guest legal analyst and discussed the SEC's recent enforcement actions and their effect on retail investors.
- CNN/Fortune, Are You an Insider?, December 7, 2010. Think you would recognize an insider tip if you heard one? It's not always so black and white, as former SEC prosecutor Robert Heim of Meyers & Heim LLP shows in the following scenarios. Test your knowledge on what makes the sharing of certain information illegal.
- Reuters Insider, December 7, 2010. Howard S. Meyers, appeared as a guest commentator and discussed the Justice Department's recent insider trading enforcement initiatives against hedge funds and research analysts.
- New York Post, November 28, 2010. Robert Heim, authored a guest column
discussing the Justice Department's recent insider trading enforcement initiatives.
- The New York Times, September 2, 2010. Robert Heim was quoted in connection with an article discussing a recent SEC insider trading complaint and subsequent settlement.
- CBS Evening News with Katie Couric, April 16, 2010. Robert G. Heim appeared as a guest legal commentator and discussed the SEC's enforcement action against Goldman Sachs which alleged that Goldman Sachs defrauded investors by failing to disclose conflicts of interest in certain mortgage investments it sold.
- September 16, 2009, Howard S. Meyers introduces New York State Comptroller Thomas P. DiNapoli at a press conference held at New York Law School to announce the launch of a new financial advocacy website titled "www.yourmoneynewyork.com."
- The Wall Street Journal, July 1, 2009. Robert Heim, was quoted in connection with article discussing an SEC Administrative Proceeding commenced against Prime Capital Services and its parent company, Gilman Ciocia, Inc.
- FOX News, March 10, 2009. Robert G. Heim appeared as a guest legal analyst and discussed the prosecution of Bernard Madoff.
- BBC News, February 19, 2009. Howard Meyers appeared as a guest legal analyst and discussed the SEC's fraud allegations against billionaire Allen Stanford.
- Fox 5 News, February 5, 2009. Robert G. Heim appeared as a guest legal commentator and commented on Harry Markopolos's congressional testimony in the wake of the Bernard Madoff scandal.
- Hedge Fund Liability: Causes Of Action Against Managers, Advisers, New York Law Journal, January 12, 2009, by Howard S. Meyers.
- Feds: More Market Fraud Yet to Surface After Madoff Scam, New York Daily News, December 21, 2008.
Howard Meyers was quoted in connection with the investigation into Bernard Madoff's alleged Ponzi Scheme.
- FOX 5 News, January 5, 2009. Robert G. Heim appeared as a guest legal commentator and discussed the SEC's failure to detect Bernard Madoff's alleged $50 billion Ponzi scheme.
- WABC-TV Eyewitness News, December 5, 2008. Professor Howard Meyers and New York Law School's
Securities Arbitration Clinic Featured on WABC-TV Eyewitness News.
- Recovering Unpaid Bonus Payments in Turbulent Times, New York Law Journal, June 27, 2008, by Howard S. Meyers.
FOX News, March 12, 2008. Robert Heim comments on the investigation of former New York Govenor Eliot Spitzer.
- FOX News, October 18, 2007. Howard Meyers was quoted in connection with the SEC's informal investigation into the timing of stock sales by Countrywide's Chief Executive and founder Angelo Mozilo.
- Bloomberg TV, July 25, 2007. Robert G. Heim appeared as a guest legal commentator and discussed the CFTC's recent enforcement action against Hedge Fund Amaranth and its Former Head Energy Trader, Brian Hunter.
- CNBC, May 11, 2007. Robert G. Heim appeared as a guest legal commentator on CNBC's "On The Money" discussed the SEC's recent enforcement actions against insider traders.
CNBC, April 24, 2207. Robert G. Heim appeared as a guest legal commentator on CNBC's "Closing Bell" with Maria Bartiromo and discussed the SEC's enforcement action against former Apple Computer executives for stock options backdating.